Please Note: The GFOA recently published a new policy to deal with a diversity, equity, and inclusion issue that came to light with the use of the common acronym used for Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports. Effective immediately, we will discontinue use of the acronym and refer to the report as “Annual Comprehensive Financial Report” or “ACFR.”
Thank you for your interest in the GFOA Annual Comprehensive Financial Report Statistical Section Package. Beginning in September-October of each year, HdL Coren & Cone is pleased to provide the annual Statistical Section package to assist cities in preparing their information for both the GFOA and CSMFO awards programs.
The Annual Comprehensive Financial Reports Statistical Section Package currently includes:
- Use Category Report for the reporting year
- "Where Your Tax Dollar Goes" Bar Chart
- General Property Valuation for the reporting year
- Ten Year Property Tax Assessed Valuation Table and Graph
- Top 10 Property Owner Report - in Net Assessed Value Order
- Property Value by Category for 10 Years (GASB 44 "Assessed Value and Actual Value of Taxable Property" report)
- Direct & Overlapping Tax Rates (10 Year History where available)
- Top 10 Property Taxpayer Report - 9 Years Ago - in Net Assessed Value Order
- Demographic and Economic Statistics Report for the reporting year
- 3 Year Single-Family Residential Sale History
Accompanying Sales Tax data provided to HdL Sales Tax Clients at no charge
- Sales Tax by Category (10 Year History)
- Sales Tax Producers Current Year and 9 Years Ago (Alphabetical)
Please click here to review a Sample Package
Additional reports may be available as part of the package in certain counties.
Ordering for the GFOA Annual Comprehensive Financial Reports Statistical Section package typically begins in mid-June. If you would like to be notified when the next year's package becomes available, please complete the following request form.
Annual Comprehensive Financial Reports Contact Request Form
All entries with an asterisk (*) are required.