California cities, counties and special districts are embarking on annual budgeting activities. These budgets are based on projections around sales tax, property tax, hotel tax and business license fees many of which have been impacted by continued uncertainty from the pandemic and the ever-changing guidelines and protocols. This webinar, hosted by the Institute for Local Government, shared economic and fiscal trends, and how local governments are using this data to inform budgeting and long-term planning.
- Ken Brown, HdL Companies, Principal
- Nichole Cone, HdL Coren & Cone, Vice President
- Eric Myers, HdL Companies, Senior Operations Manager
- Sheila Poisson, Finance Director, City of Torrance
- Lydia Romero, City Manager, City of Lemon Grove
Moderated by Melissa Kuehne, Senior Program Manager, Institute for Local Government