California's Retail Economy in 4th Quarter 2019
Statewide sales and use tax receipts from 2019’s fourth quarter were 4.2% higher than last year’s holiday quarter after factoring for accounting anomalies.
HdL Companies COVID-19 Response
$7.3 Million Recovered for the City of Birmingham
HdL Companies recently partnered with the City of Birmingham, Alabama and recovered $7.3 million dollars in unlicensed business revenue.
Case Study: Cannabis Tax Revenue
Port Hueneme: Developing Cannabis Tax Revenue as a Budget Tool
Well-regulated cannabis businesses bring the same economic development benefits as other similar industries. In addition, cannabis taxes can generate much-needed revenue to help address local priorities. To maximize these benefits, cities and counties need a cannabis licensing and regulation program crafted by experienced professionals with a proven success record.
California's Retail Economy in 3rd Quarter 2019
California Statewide Results
The local one-cent share of statewide sales and use tax from sales occurring July through September was 2.2% higher than the summer quarter of 2018 after adjusting for accounting anomalies.
More Articles ...
- Transferring Ownership of a Mid-Size Firm - How HdL Made It's ESOP Work
- California Proposition 13 Inflation Factor for 2020/21
- HdL Acquires PREMA Corp.
- California Parcel Tax Election Results
- California's Retail Economy in 2nd quarter 2018
- Susie Woodstock – HdL Principal
- Tim Cromartie, Cannabis Consulting
- HdL Expands to Texas, Acquires Sales Tax Assurance
- California Property Tax 101
- HdL Welcomes Matt Eaton to Cannabis Consulting Team