HdL Co-Founder Lloyd de Llamas Honored as He Approaches Retirement
HdL celebrates the dedicated leadership and service of sales tax visionary and co-founder Lloyd de Llamas.
HdL March HeadLines
HdL HeadLines calls out retail trends affecting the economy and HdL news to provide you with insight and support in your budget preparation and economic planning.
Newport Beach Re-Engages HdL
The City of Newport Beach re-established HdL Companies as its sales tax audit and management consultant.
Issue Update March 2021
HdL’s Issue Updates provide you with the most recent information on legislative, legal and regulatory issues that could affect your community.
Legislative Update March 2021
The following includes updates for 2021 legislative statuses on bills related to sales and use tax, medical and adult use cannabis taxation and regulation, property taxation, economic development and business licenses that HdL has been tracking.
Adding to the Challenge – the Increasingly Volatile Sales Tax
As local governments grapple with the revenue loss and spending increases associated with the pandemic, it’s important to review the trends and forecasts of the revenue streams upon which a city most heavily relies and adjust accordingly.
More Articles ...
- HdL January HeadLines
- Case Study: Business Tax Revenue Administration
- Sales Tax - What Just Happened & What to Expect
- California Proposition 13 Inflation Factor for 2021/22
- 2020 Parcel Tax Election Results
- HdL November HeadLines
- Growing Partnership with Beacon Economics
- HdL October HeadLines
- Redlands Sales Tax Revenue Fell 9.1% in the First Quarter
- County Hoping to Increase Collection of Sales Tax Revenue