HdL Enforces New Vacation Home Rental Reporting Procedures
Douglas County contracted HDL Companies to handle lodging tax for all commercial and short-term rental permitting and room tax administration.
HdL Helps the City of Vista Implement Cannabis Management Program
The City of Vista engaged the services of HdL Companies in conducting a study to find out what would be the cost of implementing a Cannabis Management Program.
HdL July HeadLines
Our HeadLines e-news service provides HdL clients with the most up-to-date information on trends affecting the economy and is meant to provide you with insight and support in your budget preparation and economic planning.
Texas Economic Development Post COVID-19
Luis Núñez, Director of Economic Development at HdL Companies in Texas, shares his insight on opportunities, perspectives, and resources that will assist Texas City Managers, Mayors, Council Members, Boards, and Commissioners recover their economies from the pandemic.
Property Tax Impacts of Executive Order N-61-20
Please follow the link for our latest property tax update.
Property Tax Impacts of COVID-19
Although much is still uncertain, please keep reading to find out what we know and are considering about the impact COVID-19 will have on property tax.
More Articles ...
- Case Study: Custom Payment Portal
- California's Retail Economy in 4th Quarter 2019
- HdL Companies COVID-19 Response
- HdL Coren & Cone Covid-19 Message to Clients
- $7.3 Million Recovered for the City of Birmingham
- Case Study: Cannabis Tax Revenue
- California's Retail Economy in 3rd Quarter 2019
- Transferring Ownership of a Mid-Size Firm - How HdL Made It's ESOP Work
- California Proposition 13 Inflation Factor for 2020/21
- HdL Acquires PREMA Corp.