HdL Companies COVID-19 Response
$7.3 Million Recovered for the City of Birmingham
HdL Companies recently partnered with the City of Birmingham, Alabama and recovered $7.3 million dollars in unlicensed business revenue.
Case Study: Cannabis Tax Revenue
Port Hueneme: Developing Cannabis Tax Revenue as a Budget Tool
Well-regulated cannabis businesses bring the same economic development benefits as other similar industries. In addition, cannabis taxes can generate much-needed revenue to help address local priorities. To maximize these benefits, cities and counties need a cannabis licensing and regulation program crafted by experienced professionals with a proven success record.
California's Retail Economy in 3rd Quarter 2019
California Statewide Results
The local one-cent share of statewide sales and use tax from sales occurring July through September was 2.2% higher than the summer quarter of 2018 after adjusting for accounting anomalies.
Transferring Ownership of a Mid-Size Firm - How HdL Made It's ESOP Work
Click here to read Robert Sher's recently published article in Forbes magazine which focuses on how HdL transitioned into an ESOP company.
More Articles ...
- California Proposition 13 Inflation Factor for 2020/21
- HdL Acquires PREMA Corp.
- California Parcel Tax Election Results
- California's Retail Economy in 2nd quarter 2018
- Susie Woodstock – HdL Principal
- Tim Cromartie, Cannabis Consulting
- HdL Expands to Texas, Acquires Sales Tax Assurance
- California Property Tax 101
- HdL Welcomes Matt Eaton to Cannabis Consulting Team