HdL July HeadLines
Our HeadLines e-news service provides HdL clients with the most up-to-date information on trends affecting the economy and is meant to provide you with insight and support in your budget preparation and economic planning.
Texas Economic Development Post COVID-19
Luis Núñez, Director of Economic Development at HdL Companies in Texas, shares his insight on opportunities, perspectives, and resources that will assist Texas City Managers, Mayors, Council Members, Boards, and Commissioners recover their economies from the pandemic.
Property Tax Impacts of Executive Order N-61-20
Please follow the link for our latest property tax update.
Property Tax Impacts of COVID-19
Although much is still uncertain, please keep reading to find out what we know and are considering about the impact COVID-19 will have on property tax.
Case Study: Custom Payment Portal
City of Concord: Providing Solutions in a Time of Need
Closing City Hall during a pandemic does not mean that the ability to collect vital revenue stops. Agencies still depend on revenue such as taxes, licenses, permits, fines, and more sustain operations. When strict stay-at-home regulations are put in place, creating methods to perform daily operational functions are still necessary.
California's Retail Economy in 4th Quarter 2019
Statewide sales and use tax receipts from 2019’s fourth quarter were 4.2% higher than last year’s holiday quarter after factoring for accounting anomalies.
More Articles ...
- HdL Companies COVID-19 Response
- HdL Coren & Cone Covid-19 Message to Clients
- $7.3 Million Recovered for the City of Birmingham
- Case Study: Cannabis Tax Revenue
- California's Retail Economy in 3rd Quarter 2019
- Transferring Ownership of a Mid-Size Firm - How HdL Made It's ESOP Work
- California Proposition 13 Inflation Factor for 2020/21
- HdL Acquires PREMA Corp.
- California Parcel Tax Election Results
- California's Retail Economy in 2nd quarter 2018