Property Tax Impacts of COVID-19
Although much is still uncertain, please keep reading to find out what we know and are considering about the impact COVID-19 will have on property tax.
Case Study: Custom Payment Portal
City of Concord: Providing Solutions in a Time of Need
Closing City Hall during a pandemic does not mean that the ability to collect vital revenue stops. Agencies still depend on revenue such as taxes, licenses, permits, fines, and more sustain operations. When strict stay-at-home regulations are put in place, creating methods to perform daily operational functions are still necessary.
California's Retail Economy in 4th Quarter 2019
Statewide sales and use tax receipts from 2019’s fourth quarter were 4.2% higher than last year’s holiday quarter after factoring for accounting anomalies.
HdL Companies COVID-19 Response
$7.3 Million Recovered for the City of Birmingham
HdL Companies recently partnered with the City of Birmingham, Alabama and recovered $7.3 million dollars in unlicensed business revenue.
More Articles ...
- Case Study: Cannabis Tax Revenue
- California's Retail Economy in 3rd Quarter 2019
- Transferring Ownership of a Mid-Size Firm - How HdL Made It's ESOP Work
- California Proposition 13 Inflation Factor for 2020/21
- HdL Acquires PREMA Corp.
- California Parcel Tax Election Results
- California's Retail Economy in 2nd quarter 2018
- Susie Woodstock – HdL Principal
- Tim Cromartie, Cannabis Consulting
- HdL Expands to Texas, Acquires Sales Tax Assurance