Agencies Respond to ARPA Funds
Agencies are responding in various ways to ARPA funds. HdL can help craft an action plan that makes sense for your agency.
The Impact of COVID-19 on Property Tax Revenue
Property tax revenues remained almost unaffected by the pandemic and its negative economic effects.
Chico Discusses New Taxing Methods as City Faces Flat Revenue
HdLCompanies completed an analysis of the City of Chico’s business license tax and applicable ordinances.
HdL Co-Founder Lloyd de Llamas Honored as He Approaches Retirement
HdL celebrates the dedicated leadership and service of sales tax visionary and co-founder Lloyd de Llamas.
HdL March HeadLines
HdL HeadLines calls out retail trends affecting the economy and HdL news to provide you with insight and support in your budget preparation and economic planning.
Newport Beach Re-Engages HdL
The City of Newport Beach re-established HdL Companies as its sales tax audit and management consultant.
More Articles ...
- Issue Update March 2021
- Legislative Update March 2021
- Adding to the Challenge – the Increasingly Volatile Sales Tax
- HdL January HeadLines
- Case Study: Business Tax Revenue Administration
- Sales Tax - What Just Happened & What to Expect
- California Proposition 13 Inflation Factor for 2021/22
- 2020 Parcel Tax Election Results
- HdL November HeadLines
- Growing Partnership with Beacon Economics