Browse HdL thought leadership articles, press releases, legislative updates, economic forecasts, industry headlines and more.
HdL November 2022 HeadLines
This months retail headlines cover record-breaking holiday sales, the resilience of home improvement and luxury retailers, and auto sales and inventory.
What Does Federal Legalization Mean for California’s Cannabis Industry?
Federal legalization will require cannabis to be rescheduled, descheduled or placed in a new classification altogether along with future adoption of new ordinances and processes.
HdL October 2022 HeadLines
HdL HeadLines calls out retail trends affecting the economy to provide you with insight and support in your budget preparation and economic planning.
Legislative Update 2022
Learn the final statuses of 2022 legislation related to sales and use tax, medical and adult use cannabis taxation and regulation, property taxation and business license that HdL is currently tracking.
HdL Reports Strong California Sales Tax Returns in 2Q22 & Warns Slower Growth by Year End
HdL reports an overall 10% spike in sales and use tax from April through June when compared to the same quarter last year.
Make the Most of Your Grant Funding
HdL can simplify the tedious process of negotiating your indirect cost rate and reviewing your grant portfolio to maximize and sustain your grant funding.
More Articles ...
- Sales Tax Trends and Economic Drivers Report - 2Q22 Data
- HdL September 2022 HeadLines
- The Resilience of Brick-and-Mortar
- HdL August 2022 HeadLines
- How to Solve for Public Sector Staffing Shortages
- HdL July 2022 HeadLines
- HdL Reports Better Than Expected California Sales Tax Returns in 1Q2022
- Sales Tax Trends and Economic Drivers Report
- Legislative Update June 2022
- Company Culture: Getting to Know the Make-A-Wish Foundation